You don’t have to align with one political group or another.
There is always another option.
We can leave it all.
We can choose to separate ourselves from the world.
It’s time to Build Zion.
For over forty years, every since I was a child and my father told me about Enoch and Zion, that it “fled” but would return–and that we could help build it here on earth again–I’ve been slightly obsessed with the idea. So much so that I wrote a nine-volume book series about it. (And am now working on a prequel series–I just can’t leave it alone.)
I think it’s finally time to leave the world and actively look for ways to build Zion, and I’m open to your suggestions and ideas on how to do so.
First, I believe we need to pull ourselves out of these current conflicts, especially here in America:
- Choose not be sucked in by any political party’s contention (and it is a choice to step away).
- Stay objective and out of all fights. (Peace is gone, and we can’t “force” it back with violence.)
- Turn off the news and unfollow all those who incite anger and who choose to be willfully ignorant, on all sides.
- Choose instead to feel compassion for everyone, in every situation. (It’s much easier to do that when you’re not watching them say and behave in ungodly ways.)
- Cultivate a charitable heart, so that we can be “one” with others. Pray to God to soften your heart towards everyone. (He will. He’s done it for me many, many times, because I’m a slow learner.)
Tell me how you cultivate peace in your heart in these times. Let’s figure out how to start building Zion now.